Our friend Karolina recommended this cleanser to us, and we are glad she did. It’s a winner. Never having had actual angels on my bare skin before, I had nothing to compare it to… but this cleanser leads me to believe it would be an enjoyable experience. The cleanser is a mixture of kaolin clay, ground almonds, and lavender. You take a clump of it and mix some water into it, creating a paste in the palm of your hands.
- Great texture, gentle exfoliant
- Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed
- Mild, nutty smell with lavender – very pleasant (and made me want to eat almonds afterwards)
- Who wouldn’t want ANGELS on their bare skin?
- Clumpy texture makes it a bit hard to get going (until you have managed to mix in water and created a paste)
WOULD WE BUY AGAIN: