If you are looking for a seriously deep salt scrub, you might like the Ocean Salt scrub from LUSH. I must say that the big salt crystals that are sitting on top of this avocado mixture were too coarse for me – it felt like I was trying to exfoliate my face with gravel. On the other hand, Eric liked the chunkier texture. And the salt sort of stung my face (maybe because I cut my face open with the gravel salt rocks). I suspect this might be less intense if you decide to use it on your body vs. just your face.
- Scrub is deep and invigorating
- Smells nice and fresh, citrusy
- Did not particularly like the coarse, “gravel-like” texture of the salt crystals
- Difficult to spread across skin unless you use quite a bit of the avocado mixture (it has a thinner consistency)
- Price point is quite high vs. other LUSH cleansers
WOULD WE BUY AGAIN:
No for Doran, Yes for Eric